Application for Enrolment
- Birth Certificate
- Immunisation (from MyGov website)
- Baptism (if applicable)
- 2 most recent School Reports (if applicable)
Applications can be emailed to email@example.com or lodged in person.
Procedures for Enrolment
The Principal or designated personnel will interview all new students with their parents. Parents need to read, complete and sign all enrolment documentation before their child will be offered a position in the school.
At St Damien’s Catholic Primary School enrolment priority is given to:
- Siblings of Catholic students already enrolled at the school
- Catholic students from Dawesville and Mandurah Parishes
- Catholic students from outside Dawesville and Mandurah
- Parishes Siblings of non-Catholic students
- Non-Catholic students from other Christian denominations
- Other non-Catholic students.
No Jab, No Play Guidelines
- For child care service, pre-kindergarten and kindergarten enrolments, ensure each child meets immunisation requirements for enrolment
Only enrol a child:
* whose AIR immunisation history statement is up-to-date
* who is following an approved catch-up schedule as indicated on the child’s AIR immunisation history statement;
* who has a valid immunisation certificate issued or declared by the Chief Health Officer, or
* if you are satisfied the child is exempt because of particular family circumstances.